Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Extravaganza!

Prepare yourself folks. This is gonna be a long one!

Mommy and Daddy and Marley and I went to Madison for my first Thanksgiving. It was super fun! I got to see my aunts and uncles and grandparents again! First we went to Daddy's parents' house to sleep after our long drive. I was so excited in the morning because Grandma fed me instead of Mommy!



After breakfast we drove to Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Kyle's house for a Thanksgiving meal. I got to see my Grandma and Grandpa Schehr and my Aunt Darcy and Uncle Rich too! I was passed around the hold time, which was great because I LOVE being the center of attention.

















After dinner, I visited with Uncle Kyle and Aunt Jennifer and showed them my boxing skills!



I was exhausted by my visit, but on Friday morning I was up and exercising!





On Friday evening we went to another Thanksgiving meal at Grandma and Grandpa Larson's house. I was, again, the center of attention. This time even Grandpa Larson held me. I liked him a lot and gave him a great big smile when I first looked at him.













Grandpa Kenny made a video of my first Thanksgiving too!

No comments: