Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Like to Try New Things.

I had a good weekend. I did a lot of new things! First, I went out to breakfast with Mommy and Daddy and fell super hard asleep in the noisy coffeeshop.



Then, Mommy forgot to make sure my hands were UNDER the tray of my high chair when it was time for me to eat. I kept trying to help Mommy feed me, and finally she and Daddy let me try all by myself. How'd I do?









Finally, I got a little rambunctious in my swing and made REALLY good friends with the bears I had been so afraid of a few weeks ago. Although the bears on the mobile were a little more difficult to talk to. I figured out the best way to see them, but Mommy made me move because she thought it was dangerous.











Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see what I'm going to try next!

No comments: