Thursday, May 22, 2008

100th Post!

Ladies and gentlemen, it's official! This is my 100th post!!! I'm a talkative little guy.

In honor of this momentous occassion, I will post some photos of my recent trip to Wisconsin for my Uncle Gene's and Aunt Amy's wedding. (Of course, I was planning on doing this already, but why not celebrate?)

Nana and Grandpa G got a swing for me! It is so much fun!



Here I am all dressed up for the rehearsal and dinner.



And dressed up for the wedding!



I sat in the grass for the first time before the ceremony started. I wasn't quite sure what to think about it at first, but I liked it in the end.



This is my Aunt Amy. Isn't she beautiful? I especially loved her flowers. I got to touch them before the ceremony!



Daddy was the best man. I think he's the best daddy too.



This was the main event of the wedding! I was a little jealous because usually I get all the kisses, but I didn't let anyone know how I felt. I got plenty of kisses later too.



This is me and my Great Grandpa Kenny. I was a little squirmy, so the photo isn't the best, but you get the idea.



After the wedding, we went to my Uncle Rich and Aunt Darcy's house to play. I had a lot of fun with Uncle Rich.



And I just couldn't get enough of Aunt Darcy and the extra special attention she gave me!



After the wedding and visiting Aunt Darcy and Uncle Rich, we had a few days to kick back and relax. Unfortunately, I chose this time to cut my first teeth, so I was pretty crabby. I did have some fun here and there though.

Me and Daddy.



Playing with Marley!



I discovered a new hairdo during my vacation. If you let my hair dry naturally after a bath, I might just have a curly mohawk. How cool!



I was so pooped after my long week that I fell asleep on Mommy one day! I hadn't done that in months. It was nice and snuggly.



We drove home yesterday afternoon. I slept about half the time and chatted with mommy and daddy the rest of the time. I had so much fun!

No comments: