Saturday, June 21, 2008

Good times. Good times.

I can't get enough of my bears lately. Mommy found me asleep like this this week and couldn't help but snap a pic.



Today Mommy and Daddy moved my mattress lower. Remember how I said I was getting better and better at trying to stand in my crib? Here's some more progress... This was Thursday:



And this was yesterday:



I was SO CLOSE!!! Now I have to try a lot harder to grab the top rail since I'm so much lower. But don't worry, I'll have it down in no time.

Today Mommy and Daddy took me to the wading pool by our house. It was my first time in a pool and I thought it was so fun! It was also very relaxing. I spent the whole time reclined and chewing on one of my toys. That's the life, I tell ya.





Mommy and Daddy also wanted to let you all know that I can turn around on my belly now. I haven't quite mastered this crawling thing, but when I combine my backwards scootchin', the belly spins, and rolling around, I can really move! Today I even sat myself up from a belly-layin' position. Mommy and Daddy were so impressed since they've never seen me do that before. I'm full of surprises.

No comments: