Monday, September 15, 2008

The Week in Review

I've been starting to notice that Mommy only lets me on the computer about once a week to update all of you. I'll try to encourage her to share the computer with me more often, but you know Mommy, she's not very good at sharing the computer... So here's a little snippet of the last week.

The Sunday of my most recent post, Mommy and Daddy and I went to our favorite breakfast joint. It was a little chilly, so Mommy put a hat on me.

I did not like that.



So I took the hat off. Messy hair be damned!



I love the cafe. I get to stare at people and eat puffs at the same time!



On Tuesday, Mommy put me in this ridiculous get-up. Mommy thinks it's very cute, but I think it might be a bit loud for my tastes.



What do you think?



On Wednesday night, I helped Daddy fold the laundry.



And on Thursday night, I modeled my new winter jacket for Mommy. It's a monkey coat!



On Saturday morning, I was at Nana and Grandpa G's house. Marley was there too. Here he is giving me a kiss.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Marley kisses.



Here I am watching the goings-on in the kitchen.



But I always end up playing with Marley again! I tried to play catch with him, but he was too lazy to get the ball I threw for him.



Later on, we went to my Uncle Jason and Aunt Lindsey's wedding!
Mommy took a picture of me and Uncle Kyle and Aunt Jennifer at the reception. In case you're wondering, I'm not smiling because I was very scared of Uncle Kyle's hairy face.



Then Uncle Kyle took a picture of Mommy and Daddy at the same time as Aunt Jennifer, which is why we're not looking at the camera. Mommy still likes this picture best though.



Here's another less than perfect picture that Mommy really likes.



My favorite part about the wedding was the swings!



Until next time...

No comments: