Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy Weekend!

On Friday, I stayed home with Daddy! We drew circles and colored.







After Mommy got home, I put on my new hat and rode my car outside. It was fun!









Yesterday, I had a little one on one time with Marley. He's my best buddy!





Before nigh-nights we went outside AGAIN and played with bubbles. (I told you it was nice out!) I LOOOOOVE bubbles!!! I kept trying to catch them, but I just couldn't figure out how to not break them.









I also got my first dirty knee of the season!





I was having such a good time I didn't want to go inside. The only way Mommy could get me inside was to let me bring my chair with me.



This morning the Easter bunny came! I was so excited that I woke up at 4:45 a.m.! Daddy told me I had to go back to sleep though... But it was worth the wait.



I had my very first peep.



And a chocolate egg!



Later, because it was so nice out, we went outside and I got to draw with my new sidewalk chalk and play with my new cars!














No comments: