Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Daddy the Lawyer

My daddy is a lawyer now. At least that's what Mommy keeps telling me. Yesterday we went to a big party and everyone was wearing these funny outfits, including Daddy! I thought everyone wearing one WAS Daddy! Mommy kept reminding me, though, that the other people were not Daddy. I got to wear my new vest that Mommy made special for Daddy's party! I also got to wear Daddy's special hat. I wanted to wear it all morning, but Daddy had to wear it at the party, so I couldn't.













Grandma kept me busy before the ceremony started.




But the ceremony was really long and I was really bored, so Mommy and I eventually went out into the hall to play after Daddy walked across the stage. I wasn't the only one bored in there!







Then Daddy came out to see us and we took more pictures!











After Daddy's graduation, we hung out at the hotel with Nana and Grandpa. We went swimming and it really tuckered me out! Luckily, there was a giant smooshy bed all for me!





I had so much fun this weekend. Nana even let me try on her shoes! There's nothing better than shoes, let me tell ya...

No comments: