Sunday, June 7, 2009

Renaissance Boy

I've been a real renaissance boy lately. When I grow up I want to be EVERYTHING!

I can facepaint now.



And I can turn a crank.



Or play with your lighting.



Not to mention your plumbing.



And I've gotten really good at playing with bubbles!



Although sometimes I still eat them.



I can build you a nice house!



I've also been working on my writing skills. I'm a master at making hatch marks.



Of course, I am still super awesome at walking in circles.



And I'm also turning into a real explorer.



I'll also open doors for you, if you want me too (so long as they're real doors).



This weekend I figured out how to go down a slide on my butt instead of my tummy!




I'm a really great driver too.



And a very patient passenger.




Music, of course, is a given. But I still haven't decided what instrument I want to play.










No comments: