Monday, October 29, 2007

Big Weekend!

I went to Madison for the first time this weekend! I like it there. I'm super popular. First we visited Grandma Helen and Grandpa Gene. I surprised Grandma Helen with my first tattoo! Don't worry, it's fake. Mommy and Daddy thought it would be funny. I did too.



They threw a party just for me! I was a hit. Everyone wanted to hold me. I was very quiet and good. I also got to meet my Uncle Gene. He's cool. He can vibrate just like the car and put me right to sleep!



I slept so well that night, and the next morning. Daddy didn't get much sleep though. Look how tired he is.



Grandma Helen really wanted to play and tried her hardest to wake me up, but I just wanted to sleep.



On Saturday morning we went to visit my Great-Grandma Berch. That was fun! I was awake for Great-Grandma Berch and Daddy told her all about how Grandma Helen tried to wake me up that morning.



On Saturday afternoon we went to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Larson. Grandpa Larson was afraid to hold me because I'm so little, but even if he wanted to I don't think Grandma would have handed me over. She LOVES to hold me!





That night my Uncle Kyle and Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Ben, Aunt Heidi and my cousins Bennie and Joseph came to visit me. First Uncle Kyle got to hold me.





Then Bennie and Joseph got to hold me! I told you I was popular! They did such a good job that I almost fell asleep on them.





On Sunday, we went to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Schehr. It was the first time I met them. I really like them.





Grandpa fed me, so I liked him right away!



Then my Uncle Jason and Aunt Lindsey came to visit me. Uncle Jason didn't seem to sure about me at first, but I won him over.





The other really cool thing that happened this weekend is that Mommy finally got some pictures of herself and me! Usually, she's the one taking pictures.





We also got a nice picture of our family. Doesn't Mommy look tired?



Now I'M tired! Time for a nap!

No comments: