Friday, January 30, 2009

Last weekend.

Apparently, Mommy only wants to take pictures of me on weekends anymore. Last weekend, we went to Madison (again!) because Mommy had another interview.

I got to see my Uncle Kyle. I wasn't sure whether he could be trusted at first. I know he used to have a beard, and I don't like beards.



But when I got a little closer, I noticed he was smiling, not growling!



Eventually, I warmed up to him and we were good buddies.



Oh! And Mommy got a new phone because she washed her last one in Nana's washing machine. It plays music! I like to carry it and dance.



I like to play at Nana and Grandpa's house. Last weekend, I found the perfect spot to sit and play. I sat there a lot!



Mommy finished my new sweater last weekend too! I think I look mighty handsome in it. And yeah, that's a tiny little tear on my face. I don't like having things over my eyes, and was not happy about Mommy putting the sweater over my head. She's lucky I look so good in it, or I would have been extra mad!



Also, on Monday I got to visit with my Aunt Darcy! I'll put some pictures up later though, because they're still on Daddy's iPhone.

No comments: