Friday, January 23, 2009

Vacations!

Okay, are you ready? This is going to be loooooong...

I went on vacation 2 weeks ago. I went to Nana & Grandpa's house in Madison. While I was on vacation, Mommy and Daddy went on a cruise (they had to do SOMETHING while I was relaxing).

So while I was helping the good folks at Olbrich Gardens to pick up fallen tropical nuts,

Mommy and Daddy were hanging out in Cozumel.


And while I was tasting red,

Mommy and Daddy were playing on swings and drinking grown up drinks.


And while I was snuggling with Nana,

Mommy and Daddy were crossing a pretty river in Belize!


While I helping showing Grandpa how to use the computer,

Mommy and Daddy were visiting Mayan ruins.



While I was trying out my new rain boots,

Mommy and Daddy were snorkeling in Costa Maya.


And while I was busy building things,

Mommy and Daddy were hanging out in port.


While I was learning to drive,

Mommy was stuck in the stocks in the Bahamas.


And finally, while I was being a daredevil,

Mommy and Daddy were coming back home to pick me up from my vacation!

1 comment:

Vintage Tracy said...

Wow, Eli -- what a lucky guy you are! Looks like mommy and daddy had a little fun, too!