Sunday, February 1, 2009

Museums are GREAT!

I went to a museum with Mommy and Daddy this weekend. It's called the Minnesota Children's Museum. If all museums are as fun as this one and the one I went to in Milwaukee, then count me as a HUGE fan.

One of my favorite parts was that I got to play with water!



I definitely need one of these at home.



Better yet, I need a bubble tub! I got bubbles everywhere!



After Mommy and Daddy dragged me away from the bubbles, with promises of more fun to come, we went to the ball exhibit!

I played with a giant ball run, along with a bunch of older kids. But I know how these things work, so I fit right in.



Then we went to the toddler area of the ball exhibit and I found the biggest ball I could pick up. I'm surprisingly strong for my size. At least, that's what Mommy says.



After playing with the balls, we went to the habitot room. Right away I found a slide! Of course, it was a really, REALLY slow slide. And after Mommy and Daddy stopped laughing, they told me it wasn't actually a slide at all, but a ramp that I was supposed to WALK on! It took a little getting used to, but I eventually walked on the slide/ramp.



I also walked on a moving bridge for the first time. I wasn't sure what to make of it at first, but after testing it's stability, I was a pro.



I also did a bit of building, of course.



Then Mommy showed me a great big window where I could see cars! I let Mommy and Daddy know what I saw by saying "vrroom! car! car!"



In the last part of the museum that we visited, I found a Marley house! I knew exactly what to do.

No comments: