Saturday, February 14, 2009

Super Saturday!!!

Today was a whirlwind of activity!



First, I learned how to paint with my hands! At first it felt kinda weird.



But I quickly caught on and really liked it.



Now Mommy and Daddy can officially say, "my toddler could paint that!" whenever they're at a museum of modern art!



Did I mention that Mommy got a new camera? Well, she did! She took lots of pictures of me today to test it out.





This afternoon we went to the zoo! I loved the dolphin tank most of all. Every time the dolphin swam by I pointed it out to Mommy and Daddy.









It was a special day at the zoo today. They were having an indoor beach party! Mommy and Daddy let me play in the sand because I'm a big boy now and don't eat sand.







I even made a couple new friends!





After the beach party, it was time to go home. Don't worry, it wasn't the end of the action, just the end of Mommy's photo-taking extravaganza!

No comments: